Wednesday, June 14, 2006

NEW LOOK (",)

oh god! finally i made it! i used 2 working days to finished this..at first nearly give up because tried so hard also couldnt make it, luckily...finally... this is my new borned baby! *hehe*

i saw people did it very nice ,so i want to do this as well ,but i really not well in doing all those things ,so i really headache.
da jie teached me lots, some of these found it by @eris n i. we just 'cin cai' paste here n there n came out this result.*haha* and after this i have to check out my eyes power, shit,stay stune at the screen very tired lah..@_@

maybe i can make it better,drop me comment lah..

5 comments:

@eRis.玲距离 said...

hey fren....our new "baby" was born...hahaha. is hard to do that,my eye are so pity.....

MikeM said...

good try

@h S@ said...

thx michael~

crystal said...

gambadeh~~~ its nice ~
teach me later...

雪莉 said...

Yeah Yeah... Very Fresh Look